Santa Nutter Butters
Santa Nutter Butters dipped in a white chocolate and red candy melts for a delicious Christmas snack. Serve these Santa cookies up on a holiday charcuterie board with candy canes.
These cute holiday cookies are fantastic fun for children. So easy to dip that everyone will love creating them. Great for cookie boards, charcuterie, and even cookies for Santa himself.
No specialty equipment is needed to make these cookies. Just a few microwave safe bowls. I don’t use melting pots. Just a good old microwave.
Melt the Ghirardelli’s white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Do this as directed on the package. It’s best to use 50 percent power or defrost mode. I use defrost mode.
Melt the red candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Do this as directed on the package. I use sweet tooth fairy brand for the best results. I just like how it melts nicely.
Dip the bottom of the nutter into the melted white chocolate. Place the red M&M on the top of the white dipped area before the chocolate dries.
With a pastry brush, brush on the red candy melts a the top. Place the white pearls on the edge for the ball of the hat.
Using some of the white candy melts add a little to the back of the eye candy and place onto the nutter butter. Repeat this to add all the eyes
Tips For Santa Cookies
- Make sure to shake excess chocolate and candy melts off the cookies.
- Place the eyes, pearl, and M&M while the chocolate or candy melts are still wet. If it’s dry it won’t stick.
- Use parchment or freezer paper to sent them on for easy lift when dried.
- Use pastry brushes to put on the eyes and paint the hats.
Make Ahead and Storing
You can make these one day ahead. If you make the peanut butter cookies to far in advance they get soft and stale. I like to make them the same day and store in an airtight container.
If you want a no bake cookie to make to set out for Santa then these Santa Nutter Butters are perfect for just that. Make the nutter butter cookies with ease. Check out a few other Christmas cookie recipes below.
Christmas Cookie Recipes:
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Believe Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Lingonberry Thumbprint Cookies
Santa Nutter Butters
Nutter Butter cookies decorated to look like Santa.
- 10 Nutter Butter cookies
- 10 red M&M's
- 10 white candy sprinkle pearls
- 20 candy eye sprinkles
- 12 oz. bag red candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 12 oz. bag white candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- Melt the white candy melts as directed on the package.
- Dip the bottom half of the nutter butter into the white candy melts and place on a piece of parchment paper or freezer paper with the shiny side up. Stick the M&M's on each for the nose.
- Melt red candy melts as directed on the package. Using a small pastry brush, brush on red candy melts to the top of the nutter butters. Place the white pearls on the edge for the ball of the hat.
- Using some of the white candy melts add a little to the back of the eye candy and place onto the nutter butter. Repeat this to add all the eyes.
- Let dry and then serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 710Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 138gFiber: 2gSugar: 91gProtein: 4g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/