Scarecrow Nutter Butters
Scarecrow nutter butters are the cutest fall treat. Easy to make for a crowd to place on a dessert platter at Thanksgiving. Super adorable to add to a Fall charcuterie board.
Make these with just a few ingredients. Shredded wheat, Nutter Butters, Ghirardelli’s white chocolate, candy corn, candy eyes, and graham crackers. Some orange candy melts and Wilton’s sparkle gel as well.
Firstly melt the white chocolate wafers as directed on the bag. Dip the nutter butters into the white chocolate and place onto a sheet of freezer paper with the shiny side up.
Parchment paper will work as well. Secondly, quickly start to add the candy eyes and the candy corn nose. Add the graham cracker for the hat. Place the shredded wheat along side the hat.
The idea is anything that needs to stick and stay needs to be placed before the chocolate dries. Get the eyes, nose, hat, and hair onto the scarecrow.
Draw on the mouth of the scarecrow cookies with black sparkle gel. Thirdly using some candy melts place a second piece of graham cracker onto the hat.
Let the scarecrow nutter butters dry before serving. The scarecrow cookies are really perfect for Thanksgiving. Serve them up with fruit and vegetables with seasonal colors.
I do my best not to stack these when serving as the gel likes to not dry fully. Additionally, I make these the same day or one day ahead for best results.
Check out a few other Fall recipes we have below. Don’t forget to make these cute scarecrows for your next Autumn event.
Scarecrow Nutter Butters
Scarecrows made from nutter butter cookies.
- 10 nutter butter cookies
- 20 candy eye ball sprinkles
- 10 candy corns
- 6 half graham crackers
- 6 mini shredded wheat
- 1 tube black sparkle gel (wilton)
- 1 bag Ghirardelli's white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup orange candy melts
- Melt the Ghirardelli's white chocolate wafers as directed on the bag. Each brand is different.
- Dip the nutter butters in to the white chocolate and place on freezer paper (shiny side up or parchment paper). Add the toppings before the white chocolate dries.
- Add the larger piece of graham cracker to the top. Add the candy eyes and the candy corn nose. Place the shredded wheat piece just below the graham cracker hat sides.
- Melt the orange candy melts as directed. Brush some orange candy melts onto the graham cracker and then place the second graham smaller piece on top.
- Draw on the mouth with the black sparkle gel. Let dry before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 773Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 166gFiber: 4gSugar: 113gProtein: 6g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/