This vintage Halloween candy bark is an easy, kid-friendly Halloween treat that is perfect for a last minute party idea. Made with candy eyes, sprinkles, candy corn, and black and white candy melts.
Such an easy dessert snack to make for a Halloween party or Halloween sweet board. Charcuterie boards are all the rave these days. A sweet Halloween board is easy to make in place of the savory board.
Making Candy Bark
Melt the white candy melts as directed on the package. Each package is a little different. I use sweet tooth fairy candy melts and use defrost setting on the microwave. I do this in increments of three at 1:30 seconds.
Melt the black candy melts and swirl the two together on a parchment lined pan. I like to use black and orange small pearl sprinkles as it gives a vintage look. However, use whatever Halloween candy sprinkles that suit your fancy.
While the candy bark is still wet drizzle with candy sprinkles, candy eyes, and candy corn. All of these are optional as you can top it will all kinds of goodies. Top with crushed Oreo cookies, Reese’s piece candies, or M&M’s.
Let the candy bark dry about 30 minutes then break into pieces. Serve on a candy board or by itself on a pretty spooky plate. Keep in a Ziplock bag until ready to serve.
This candy bark makes up in about 20 minutes with inactive time of 30 minutes. So it’s an easy treat to make last minute before a party. It’s no bake which is nice too. Check out more Halloween recipes below.
- Halloween Michael Myers Cocktail
- Jason Voorhees Bloody S’mores
- Hocus Pocus Book Of Spells S’mores Pops
Vintage Halloween Candy Bark
- 6 oz black candy melts
- 6 oz white candy melts
- 1 tablespoon black and orange sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons candy corn
- 2 tablespoons candy eye sprinkles
- Heat the candy melts as directed on the back of the bag as most brands vary. I usually heat mine on defrost mode for 1:30 and repeat this three times then stir well.
- Place parchment paper on a small baking sheet. Pour out half of the white candy melts and spread with the back of a spoon. Drizzle some black candy melts and swirl. Then drizzle more of each color with the spoon.
- Top with black and orange sprinkles, candy corn, and candy eyes.
- Let dry for about 30 minutes. Once hard break apart into medium pieces for serving.