Bloody Ghost Pretzels
Bloody ghost pretzels is a fun snack for Halloween. Great to make ahead for Halloween charcuterie boards. Simple fun snack for a Halloween movie night.
Doesn’t take much to make these chocolate covered pretzels. Just sweet tooth fairy red candy melts, Ghirardelli’s white chocolate melting wafers, and candy eye sprinkles.
Firstly, melt the Ghirardelli’s white chocolate wafers as directed on the bag. I use these for the best flavor. Make sure all the wafers have melted down.
Adding The Candy Eyes
Secondly, dip the pretzels into the white chocolate. Use a skewer to dip then shake lightly to remove excess chocolate. Place on parchment paper. Quickly add the candy eyes to each before the chocolate dries.
After adding the eyes it’s time to melt the red candy melts as directed on the package. Each brand of candy melts is a little different. I like to use sweet tooth fairy.
Thirdly, once the white chocolate is dried drizzle the red candy melts over the pretzels. Do this with the end of a knife. This will make it look more like blood splatter.
Lastly, let the pretzels completely dry before moving the bloody ghost pretzels. Add them to a bowl or place them on a charcuterie board with other goodies.
These ghost pretzels will go great with vampire pretzels. Place them both on a board with some pepperoni, salami, crostini, and a pumpkin. Something sweet and something spooky!
These bloody pretzels are a lot of fun added to Chex mix as well. Great for a spooky, bloody mix. Chocolate covered pretzels are a sweet and salty snack that goes great on movie night.
Great Halloween Snacks:
- Jason Voorhees Bloody S’mores
- Vampire Halloween Pretzels
- Hocus Pocus Savory Witch Hat Pies
- Monster Sloppy Joes
Bloody Ghost Pretzels
Pretzels covered with white chocolate and red candy melts.
- 1 cup red candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 1 bag white chocolate wafers (Ghirardelli's)
- 1 bag of pretzels
- 1 container candy eyes (2 eyes to each pretzel)
- Melt white chocolate as directed on the package.
- Dip pretzels into the white chocolate with a skewer. Shake excess chocolate off the pretzel and place on parchment paper.
- Add candy eyes before the white chocolate dries. Add two to each pretzel.
- Melt red candy melts as directed on package.
- Drizzle red candy melts with a butter knife to make blood splatter. Let dry before serving.