Jason Voorhees bloody s’mores feature a bloody cookie icing with fluffy marshmallows, Hershey’s chocolate, and graham crackers. Get scary with these bloody s’mores for a night of campy horror.
Betty Crocker red cookie icing is what really makes these s’mores so bloody. You don’t have to have a campfire to make these s’mores. Make the s’mores at home in the oven.
Make these s’mores by a campfire if you would like but this recipe is for at home. If you need to know how to make them by a campfire just comment below.
Place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Lay out graham crackers. Break the Hershey’s chocolate bar into quarters. Lay the chocolate quarters on top of each graham cracker.
Place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Turn the oven on to broil high. Insert into the oven for about two minutes or until the marshmallows are browned on top.
Pull the s’mores out of the oven and drizzle red cookie icing onto the tops. Make sure to add enough for the blood to ooze out.
Place another graham cracker section on top. Smoosh the graham cracker down to make it stick, easier to eat, and so the cookie icing oozes.
Serve the Jason Voorhees bloody s’mores up warm and toasty. These are great for a Friday the 13th movie marathon. Are you in for some campy horror movies?
Put together a movie night. Grab the groceries to make some bloody s’mores. Keep the kissing to a minimum you don’t want Mrs. Voorhees after you.
She is after all the original killer. Check out a few other slasher recipes we have below.
Slasher Movie Recipes:
- Halloween Michael Myers Cocktail
- Halloween Movie Pumpkin Jello Shots
- IT Derry Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Halloween Michael Myers Bloody Cookies
Jason Voorhees Bloody S’mores
- 8 graham crackers; divided in halves
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars; divided into quarters
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 tube Betty Crocker red cookie icing
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Break the graham crackers into halves along the lines. Lay out eight graham crackers.
- Break the chocolate into quarters and place onto the graham crackers.
- Place two marshmallows per graham cracker.
- Turn oven on broil high. Place the s'mores into the oven for two minutes or until marshmallows are browned on top.
- Remove from oven and drizzle red icing onto the tops of the s'mores. Add a top piece of graham cracker. Press down so it sticks and oozes well.
- Serve warm!