Halloween Michael Myers cocktail is the perfect drink to serve up while watching the Halloween movies. Inspired by the 1978 John Carpenter’s Halloween. Who’s ready for Halloween Ends!
We’ve been waiting a year for Halloween Ends and this Friday, October 14th, 2022 it drops on Peacock and in theatres. This is the last time we will see Michael Myers (James Jude Courtney and Nick Castle) and Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) on the big screen.
If your a John Carpenter fan then know he will soon be at Texas Frightmare Weekend in May 2023. We will be there to meet the legend along with many other guests that will be making an appearance.
Serve it up on Halloween night or any time during the Halloween season. It starts with a little bit of rum. This can also easily be made non alcoholic. Just remove the rum.
I slide the gummies onto a lollipop stick. Great for snacking while getting totally scared by Michael Myers. It just has a vintage feel like the classic movie.
Variations for this cocktail
- Make it with rum or vodka. Either works!
- Slushies are fun! Just add more ice and blend.
- Fanta or any orange soda will work.
- Make it non alcoholic – just don’t add alcohol. It’s still tasty!
This Halloween Michael Myers cocktail is so simple to make. Great for Halloween parties just remember to drink responsibly. The cocktail is great for movie watch parties like the one you may have for Halloween Ends.
So tell me which Halloween movie is your favorite? I personally love H20 and the original. Halloween 2018 was pretty good. I was bummed though about Halloween Kills. I hope Halloween Ends brings it all together nicely.
Horror movie fans I hope you enjoy this cocktail! More delicious Halloween and Horror goodies will be here soon. Check out a few we already have on the site below.
Halloween Crafts and Treats
- Bloody Michael Myers Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Michael Myers Jello Shots
- Michael Myers Halloween Wreath
- Horror Movie Raglan Shirt
Halloween Michael Myers Cocktail
- 12 fl oz. orange soda
- 8 fl oz. orange juice
- 4 fl oz. rum
- 8 gummy candy corns
- 6 gummy pumpkins
- Add ice to glass. Pour in two fluid ounces of rum.
- Pour in six fluid ounces of orange soda. Add in four fluid ounces orange juice. If it does not fill the glass then use equal amounts orange juice and soda till filled.
- Slide gummies onto a white lollipop sticks. Place on top. Serve cold!