Hocus Pocus Book Of Spells S’mores Pops is the perfect spooky treat for the premiere of Hocus Pocus 2. Make these s’mores pops without a fire pit or an oven.
These delicious pops are inspired by Winifred’s beloved spell book in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus. With a bit of chocolate, some marshmallow fluff and sparkle gel these pops are simple to make.
You don’t have to be a master cake decorator in order to make these pops. The lines or design does not have to be perfect. I did use a picture to mainly place the lines of the book.
To make these hocus pocus s’mores pops you need some marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, Ghirardelli’s chocolate melting wafers, pop sticks, and candy eye sprinkles.
First lay out all the graham cracker halves onto a sheet of parchment paper. Separate the graham crackers a bit of a space apart.
Add some of the marshmallow fluff onto the graham crackers. Do this carefully with a knife as not to break the cracker. Then turn all the crackers sideways.
Next place a pop stick onto each cracker. This makes for easy eating and less chocolatey fingers. The stick will dry in the center once we add the chocolate.
Place another graham cracker on top. I added a little more marshmallow fluff to the top cracker so they have a good amount of fluff in the centers. Freeze for 10 minutes.
Melting The Chocolate
Melt the Ghirardelli’s milk chocolate wafers as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl. The defrost setting works best and do not over microwave. Get it as smooth as you can for the chocolate to work best.
Now dip each graham cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off the pops. Set back on to parchment paper.
Before they dry add the candy eye sprinkle to the side of the book. Pop in freeze for 10 minutes. Then draw on the lines with the black sparkle gel from Wilton’s. Now the Hocus Pocus Book Of Spells S’mores Pops are complete.
These Book Of Spell pops are perfect to make for the upcoming movie premiere. Make them ahead and keep them in the fridge until ready to serve. Make them gluten free with gluten free graham crackers.
Fantastic for Halloween night to serve up as a cold snack. I like to make these for pumpkin carving parties. It’s warmer here in October so I make these and pass them around. Check out more Hocus Pocus recipes and crafts below.
Hocus Pocus Recipes and Crafts:
- Hocus Pocus Life Potion Pudding Cups
- Hocus Pocus Farmhouse Signs
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Krispies
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Wreath
- Hocus Pocus Comfort Colors Tee
- 8 graham cracker halves
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff cream
- 2 cups Ghirardelli's milk chocolate melting wafers
- 4 candy eyeball sprinkles
- 4 wood pop sticks
- Black sparkling gel Wilton's; for decorating
- Place graham crackers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Fill one side of each graham cracker half with marshmallow cream.
- Place the wood pop stick inside and place the other half on top. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate wafers as directed on the package. Remove the graham pops from the freezer and dip into the melted chocolate. Add the candy eyeball and freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Decorate the tops to look like the Book Of Spells with the black sparkle gel. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1128Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 238mgCarbohydrates: 169gFiber: 9gSugar: 125gProtein: 9g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/