Bubbling and green these Hocus Pocus life potion pudding cups are perfect for Hocus Pocus 2 parties. Made with instant pudding, food gel, and sprinkles the potion comes together easily. Spike them for extra fun!
Hocus Pocus 2 will come to Disney Plus on September 30th! I know we are all excited to see what they’ve done with part two 29 years later.
The Sanderson Sisters make a life potion in the first Hocus Pocus movie. It’s bubbling and boiling in the color green. These Hocus Pocus pudding cups resemble that potion.
It really doesn’t take much to make this Halloween pudding treat. Just a box of instant pudding, green food gel, sprinkles, and some mini cauldrons. I used purple pearl sprinkles and green pearl sprinkles.
However, any sprinkles that you fancy can be used for topping the cauldrons. Mix up with pudding with some milk and the pudding will set in just 5 minutes. Add in the food gel and it’s life potion!
Spike The Hocus Pocus Life Potion Pudding Cups:
If you would like to make these adult friendly then just add 2 fluid ounces of rum when mixing in the mix. This will make it have an extra kick for an adult Halloween party. Be sure to drink responsibly!
Once I whip up all the pudding and it sets up mix in the green food gel. I like to fill the cauldrons with the pudding and place in the fridge. When ready to serve I add the sprinkles to the tops of the pudding cups.
These are so fun for Hocus Pocus parties! Halloween parties and pumpkin carving parties as well. It’s an easy kid friendly treat to make for Halloween.
Check out a few more great Hocus Pocus recipes and crafts below. Are you having a watch party? If so, your going to want to check these out!
Hocus Pocus Crafts and Recipes:
- Hocus Pocus Farmhouse Signs
- Hocus Pocus Spell Book Krispies
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Wreath
- Hocus Pocus Comfort Colors Tee
Hocus Pocus Life Potion Pudding Cups
- 5.1 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 drops neon green food gel
- green sprinkles for topping
- purple pearl sprinkles for topping
- neon green small pearl sprinkles for topping
- Mix together pudding mix and three cups milk with a hand mixer. Add in two drops neon food gel. Mix well.
- Let sit five minutes until pudding is thick. Fill cauldrons with pudding.
- Top with green sprinkles, green pearls, and purple pearls when ready to serve.
- Serve cold!