This is a cocktail that embodies the essence of Fall. Those cool weather nights next to the campfire. This toasty campfire cocktail is made with Ghirardelli’s chocolate, marshmallows, vodka, and Irish cream.
This cocktail is very easy to make. You’ll need a shaker to make this cocktail. A plate to put the chocolate on to get the beautiful drip on the glass.
Other items needed is large marshmallows, honey graham crackers, vodka, Irish cream, Ghirardelli’s chocolate syrup, milk, ice, and a grill lighter. For gluten free use gluten free graham crackers.
On a plate pour some Ghirardelli’s chocolate syrup on to a plate. Place the glass into the chocolate and roll on all the edging really well. I tip the glass sideways in order to get it all around the edging.
Crush the graham crackers in a ziplock bag with a kitchen mallet. Sprinkle these onto the side of the glass into the chocolate syrup. Add ice to the glass.
In a shaker, add in the ice, Irish cream, milk, and vodka. Shake the shaker well. Pour into the glass over the ice. Now get a few larger marshmallows and the grill lighter.
Take the marshmallows and burn them with the lighter. Careful not to burn your fingers. If the marshmallows gets a good flame you will have to blow it out. Place the marshmallows on top of the campfire cocktail.
This campfire cocktail is fantastic to serve up next to a fire in the backyard. Great cocktail to serve up next to a cozy fire in the fireplace. Pair a nice Fall or Winter movie and it’s a night of cozy fun.
If you like cocktails there is a list below with a few more great seasonal cocktails. Try this toasty campfire cocktail with friends. Please drink responsibly.
Toasty Campfire Cocktail
- 3 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Ghirardelli’s chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey graham crackers
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Irish Cream
- 4 oz. milk
- Put chocolate syrup on a flat plate and roll the glass in the syrup. Crush graham crackers in a Ziplock bag with a kitchen mallet. Sprinkle the chocolate with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a shaker, add in milk, Irish cream, and vodka with ice. Shake well.
- Put ice into the glass and pour the shaker mixture over the top.
- With a grill lighter burn a tad of each marshmallow and add to the top of the drink.