Pumpkin season is here with this light and fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. Great to serve up for Halloween and Thanksgiving with some ginger snap cookies or graham crackers. Easy and budget friendly for your simple party needs.
This pumpkin dip is seriously easy to make. Not only is it easy but budget friendly. The seasonal dip can also be double and tripled easily to serve to more than just four people.
Nut Free and Gluten Free
If your a fan of nutmeg you can add a dash. We leave it out to keep this nut free for those with allergies. I love that this pumpkin cheesecake dip is also gluten free. You may also find gluten free graham crackers to eat with this recipe.
I use a KitchenAid mixer to mix this dip however, it can also be mixed with a hand mixer. It comes together in just minutes and can be made ahead for a party. If you do make ahead place in the fridge and then mix well with a spatula before it’s time to serve.
Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Do not top with the cinnamon until it’s time to serve this pumpkin dip. Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not the canned pumpkin pie mix. This is vital. If you can’t find canned pumpkin puree you can also make your own with this recipe for the instant pot and this recipe for the oven.
Make this light and fluffy cheesecake dip for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving gatherings, Friendsgiving, and just for a night of fun horror movies at home. Either way this dip whips up fast and it’s not sweet like you would think!
The pumpkin flavor comes through lightly with the spice of the cinnamon and cloves. If you want to make it a little sweet just add a tad of powdered sugar not granulated sugar as it won’t mix well.
We hope you enjoy this pumpkin cheesecake dip. If you are looking for more pumpkin recipes check out the list below.
Delicious Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
- Pumpkin Ginger Snap Ice Cream
- Cloudy Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
- Pumpkin Latte Popsicles
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree can not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk cream cheese. Add in pumpkin and whisk on speed 2 until well incorporated.
- Add in cool whip and whisk on speed 2 until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cinnamon and clove. Place into a bowl and top lightly with cinnamon.
- Serve cold with graham crackers and/or gingersnap cookies. You may find gluten free graham crackers if looking to serve this gluten free.