Mardi Gras Brownie Dip is fun to serve up for Fat Tuesday. Good as a dessert dip with graham crackers and a brownie batter. Decorated with pretty star sprinkles.
With Mardi Gras season in full swing this is a mardi gras dip is great for guests. Serve it up on a Fat Tuesday spread with king cake and a shrimp boil. Jambalaya would be great as well.
Gluten Free Version
To make this dip gluten free use a gluten free brownie mix. Just mix in the cream cheese and cool whip which are gluten free. Also, check your sprinkle brand for gluten.
To make this brownie dip easier to mix together set the cream cheese and cool whip out to almost room temperature. The cream cheese and cool whip will be cold but able to mash easy with your hands.
Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the brownie mix. Add in cool whip and mix well with a hand mixer. Mix well until it be comes thick like a dip.
Once the chocolate brownie dip is mixed well scoop it into a bowl. Smooth out the top with a spatula or knife. Top the batter dip with gold star sprinkles, purple pearls, and green small pearl sprinkles.
This Mardi Gras dip can be made in advance. Make it and place in the fridge for up to five days. It may need a good whip before serving after bring to almost room temperature.
Variations for this chocolate dip is pretty simple. Change out the brownie mix for a different flavor. Additionally, the brownie mix can be changed out for cake mix. Change up the sprinkles to match any season.
Mardi Gras brownie dip is such a tasty dessert dip for Mardi Gras parties. Fun to serve up or take on the go as a snack at the parade. Just pop it into a to go container.
Dessert dips are fun for movie nights at home. I have a few other dessert dips to share below. I just love each of these delicious dips so much. Make them for different seasons.
- 18.4 oz box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (use gluten free mix)
- 8 oz. cream cheese; almost room temperature
- 8 oz. cool whip; almost room temperature
- 1 tablespoon gold star sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon purple pearl sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon small lime green ball sprinkles
- Graham crackers for serving
- Bring both cool whip and cream cheese to almost room temperature as this makes it easier for them to mix together well.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Add in brownie mix and cool whip. Mix well with a hand blender.
- Top with green sprinkles, gold star sprinkles, and purple pearl sprinkles. Serve cold with graham crackers.
- Use gluten free brownie mix for gluten free version.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 519Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 328mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 6g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/