Hot Chocolate Dip is perfectly delicious to serve up with holiday movies. Great for Christmas parties or just a cold winter night by the fire. Dip graham crackers into this creamy cold chocolate mixture.
Made with just a few ingredients but totally delicious. The ingredients include hot chocolate swiss miss mix, cool whip, marshmallow creme, marshmallow bits, and piece of grated chocolate.
What I truly love about this dip is how much it tastes like hot chocolate. Great for serving at a holiday party. Also great for a Hallmark or Christmas movie marathon.
Firstly mix together the marshmallow creme and the cool whip. Get this really blended well together so the flavors merry. Once mixed well add in the chocolate mix.
Secondly once the hot chocolate mix is added blend well. Looking to achieve that light chocolate color. Let’s plate this into a serving bowl.
Thirdly add marshmallow bits and shaved chocolate to the top. I used a small plane grater to grate the chocolate over the top of the bowl. Add the marshmallow minis first then the chocolate.
After adding the topping it’s time to serve. If you need to keep it for later don’t add the topping till ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers or nilla wafers.
Hot chocolate dip is great for seasonal parties. The cool whip dip can be made in advance. Ingredients are pretty easy to find as well.
Having a Hallmark movie marathon? Serve this up as a delicious sweet treat. It’s so creamy and chocolatey. Just a fun snack to have in the winter season.
Fun Winter Recipes:
Hot Chocolate Dip
- 4 oz. cool whip
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- 1/3 cup swiss miss hot chocolate powder
- 2 tablespoons mini marshmallow bits; for topping
- Ghirardelli’s chocolate piece; grated for topping
- In a medium bowl, mix marshmallow crème and cool whip together with a hand mixer.
- Add in the hot chocolate mix and mix well. Put the dip mix into the serving bowl.
- Top with mini marshmallow bits. Grate chocolate over the top. Serve with graham crackers or mini nilla wafers.
- Keep cold in fridge until ready to serve.