Jack O’Lantern hot chocolate bombs is a fun Halloween drink treat. Pop the pumpkin hot chocolate bombs into a cup of warm milk for spooky Halloween fun.
Hot chocolate bombs made with pumpkin spiced swiss miss and mini marshmallow bits. Easy to make with sweet tooth fairy orange candy melts.
First, melt the candy melts as directed on the package. Each brand is a little different so it’s best to follow the package directions.
Once the orange candy melts are melted then use a spoon to coat the mold. Make sure that you cover the mold where you cannot see the mold through the candy melts.
Place the pumpkin mold with candy melts into the freezer for 10 minutes. This will allow the chocolate to harden to the mold. Next carefully remove the pumpkins from the mold.
Making The Pumpkin Chocolate Bomb
Heat a frying pan to the lowest heat. Place the backside of the bomb down to level it. Add pumpkin spiced swiss miss and some marshmallow bits. Heat another backside of a bomb and place on top.
Place the backsides of the bombs together. If there is a hole use cooled chocolate to close it. Brush it on with a small pastry brush. Hot chocolate will only make a larger hole.
Break a piece of pretzel and with cooled chocolate add it to the top. Let dry the pretzel dry. Keep the hot chocolate bombs in the fridge until ready to serve.
These pumpkin chocolate bombs are fun to make for Boo Buckets. Make them for gifting to friends or family at Halloween. What fun they are to make along with carving pumpkins.
After all who doesn’t love hot chocolate bombs. Check out a few other Halloween recipes below.
- Vampire Halloween Pretzels
- Halloween Charcuterie Board
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Jack Skellington Hot Chocolate Bombs
Jack O’Lantern Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 12 oz bag orange candy melts sweet tooth fairy
- 2 individual packages pumpkin spiced swiss miss
- 16 mini marshmallow bits
- 3 pretzel pieces
- sprinkle confetti for the top
- Melt the orange candy melts as directed on the package.
- Coat the pumpkin mold with the orange candy melts till you cannot see the mold through the candy melts. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the mold carefully. Set aside.
- Warm a skillet to the lowest heat. Place the backside of one bomb down and melt till even. Fill with swiss miss and marshmallows. Heat another backside of a pumpkin and place to the other side. Make sure they are even.
- If there is a a hole use cooled chocolate to close the hole. Do not use hot chocolate it will make the hole larger.
- Use cooled chocolate to place a piece of broken pretzel as a pumpkin top.
- With a pastry brush add cooled chocolate to the top of the pumpkin and sprinkle with confetti sprinkle.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.