Candy corn jello shots made with orange and lemon jello are so fun for Halloween. Great for Halloween parties and Fall parties alike. Make them with or without alcohol.
Candy corn jello shots are easy to make ahead. Great for taking to a party as well. Let’s get started on what it takes to make these jello shots.
First step to creating these jello shots is using Knox gelatin and sweetened condensed milk to create the first layer. This is the bottom white layer of the jello shot.
Pour the white layer into the cup about a 1/3 of the cup. Then place the jello shot into the fridge for two hours or until set. Once set move on to the yellow layer.
Mix the yellow lemon jello with two cups hot water and sweetened condensed milk. This makes the yellow layer. Adding the sweetened condensed milk makes the yellow layer more visible.
Pour into the cups another 1/3 of the way up. Place in the fridge for another two hours till set. Next up it’s time to work on the orange layer.
Mix together the orange jello with two cups hot water. Do not add sweetened condensed milk to this layer. The orange jello is vibrant enough to shine through.
Mix the orange jello well and pour into the last 1/3 of the cup right up to the rim. Place in the fridge for two hours or until set.
After all layers of the candy corn jello shots are set it’s time to top them. Top with whipped topping and a piece of candy corn. Definitely will be a hit at your next Halloween party.
Please remember to drink responsibly. Add these to a fall themed party, pumpkin carving party, or Trick ‘R Treat themed party for tons of Halloween fun.
- Vampire Halloween Pretzels
- Halloween Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Monster Sloppy Joes
- 2 - 3 oz. packages lemon jello
- 1 - 6 oz. package orange jello
- 2 envelopes knox gelatin
- 4 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups hot water
- 6 cups cold water (less if using rum; rum would be 1 cup)
- Whipped topping for topping
- Candy corn candies for topping
- Boil two cups hot water. Mix in two tablespoons sweetened condensed milk. Whisk well.
- In a bowl, add two packages gelatin and hot water mixture. Mix well. If adding rum add one cup cold water and one cup rum. Whisk well. If keeping alcohol free then just add two cups cold water. Whisk well. This is the white layer.
- Pour into each cup 1/3 of the way up the cup. Place in fridge for two hours or until set.
- Boil two cups hot water. Mix in two tablespoons sweetened condensed milk. Whisk well. In a bowl, add in two packages yellow lemon jello. Add hot water mixture to the bowl and whisk well.
- Add in two cups cold water. Whisk well. Pour 1/3 into each cup. Place in fridge for another two hours or until set.
- Boil two cups water. Pour orange jello into a bowl. Whisk well with hot water. Add in two cups cold water. Whisk well.
- Pour 1/3 to fill eah cup. Place in fridge for two hours or until set.
- When ready to serve top with whipped topping and a piece of candy corn on each.
7 - 5.5 oz cups or 14 - 2.2 oz cups
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/