ET sure loved Reese’s in the film. ET Reese’s movie cookies is a cookie ET would have enjoyed. Loaded with Reese pieces in a peanut butter dough and topped with fresh popped popcorn.
This peanut butter popcorn cookie is just plain out irresistible. The buttery flavor of the popcorn, the crunchy reese’s pieces candy, and peanut butter dough is fantastic.
This peanut butter popcorn cookie has a pretty basic dough. Regular sugar, butter, light brown sugar, creamy peanut butter, and flour make the base of this cookie.
Topped with Reese’s pieces and popcorn for the ultimate cookie. Firstly, mix together the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
Mix together salt, flour, and baking soda in another bowl before adding it to the wet ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients well then add to the wet ingredients.
These popcorn cookies come together very easily. Next add the Reese’s to the dough. Fold the Reese’s pieces in well with a spatula.
Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough then roll into a ball. Place 12 dough balls to a cookie sheet. The ET Reese’s movie cookies will be soft when they come out.
Place the popped popcorn on top of the fresh baked cookies. Move the cookies to the cooling rack. Cool and store in an airtight container.
ET movie buffs will love these cookies. Great for gifting with an ET funko pop and movie in 4k. I like to bake these when we watch ET.
ET is the perfect creature feature movie. Bake these Reese’s cookies and have a fun movie night with the kids. After all, who doesn’t like to trick r’ treat with ET.
Halloween Movie Recipes:
- Jason Voorhees Bloody S’mores
- Jack Skellington Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Halloween Michael Myers Bloody Cookies
- IT Derry Hot Chocolate Bombs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick) softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces Candies
- 1 bag popcorn; popped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet mixture, beating until well blended. Fold in the Reese's pieces candies.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, carefully press 2-3 pieces of popcorn into the top of each cookie.
- Place the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/