Trick ‘R Treat pumpkin strawberries are covered in orange candy melts and decorated with black candy melts. The strawberries are decorated to look like the pumpkin from the movie Trick ‘R Treat.
I like to use Sweet Tooth Fairy candy melts as they work best when dipping or decorating. However, use the candy melt brand that works the best for you.
These candy melt covered strawberries are extremely easy to make. Strawberries, orange candy melts, black candy melts, and toothpicks are needed to make these orange strawberries.
Firstly, melt the orange candy melts as directed on the package. Wash the strawberries and let them dry. Dip them into the candy melts.
Place the covered strawberries on to parchment paper to dry. Melt very little of the black candy melts. This will be to add on the pumpkin face from the Trick ‘R Treat Movie pumpkin.
Secondly, once the chocolate is melted use the tooth pick to make two X’s on the strawberry near the top. These will be the eyes of the pumpkin strawberry.
Thirdly, use the toothpick to draw on lines as many as you can fit across the bottom of the strawberry. This is to mimic the mouth of the pumpkin.
Let the candy melts dry before serving. These candy melt strawberries are great for charcuterie boards. Put the pumpkin strawberries on the board with vampire pretzels or bloody ghost pretzels for a spooky flare.
If you love the horror movie Trick ‘R Treat then these strawberries need to be a part of your Halloween festivities. Check out a few other Halloween treats below.
- 12 oz orange candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 1/3 cup black candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 10 strawberries
- Wash strawberries. Let dry.
- Melt orange candy melts as directed on the package. Each brand is a little different.
- Dip strawberries in orange candy melts and place on parchment paper to dry.
- Once dry melt the black candy melts as directed on the package. Use a tooth pick to draw X's for the eyes and lines for the pumpkin mouth.
- Let dry before serve. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://www.mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/