Valentine’s peanut butter M&M cookies is the perfect Valentine’s Day cookie for gifting. Easy cookie dough to make and bake. The best peanut butter cookie with pink and red flare.
The best M&M cookies that come with a peanut butter soft outside. Best peanut butter cookies with a soft crunch. Bake them a little less for complete softness.
Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla together until fluffy. When working in the stand mixer I like to do wet first and dry to the side.
Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet mixture, beating until well blended. If you have a guard for the stand mixer using it can help from a mess.
Fold in the one cup M&M candies. Reserve the 1/3 cup for placing on top when they come out of the oven. I do this with gloves or clean food tweezers.
Baking M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. When scooping the dough be sure to get some M&M’s into each scoop. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes for a crunchy edge and soft center.
When the Valentine’s day cookies come out of the oven with a cookie scoop carefully move to a cooling rack. At this time add a few more M&M’s to the top of the cookie.
Adding the M&M’s to the top of the Valentine’s peanut butter M&M cookies adds flare. Makes the M&M’s stand out so people know just what kind of peanut butter cookie this is.
Make Ahead and Store Cookies
These M&M cookie’s are easily made in advance. Bag them up for a party. To store them keep them in an airtight container for up to a week. This keeps the cookie soft and fresh.
Variations For Peanut Butter Cookies
Use different M&M’s for other variations in this peanut butter cookie. Add green M&M’s for a St. Patrick’s Day cookie or purple M&M’s with green for a Mardi Gras cookie.
These Valentine’s Day cookies are fantastic for class parties, cookie trays, Valentine’s Day charcuterie boards. Simple and cute for gift to a loved on Valentine’s as well.
Enjoy making these soft peanut butter cookies for your loved ones. We have a few more cookies recipes below. These cookie recipes are fantastic to make a cookie charcuterie board.
Valentine’s Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/3 cups Valentine’s M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet mixture, beating until well blended. Fold in the one cup M&M candies. Reserve the 1/3 cup for placing on top when they come out of the oven.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, carefully press 2-3 pieces of M&M's candies to the top of the cookies. Place the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.