St. Patrick’s Day pretzel rods are dipped in white chocolate wafers and green candy melts. Sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles, glitter green and white pearl sprinkles, and white pearl sprinkles.
Fun to decorate with the entire family for St. Patrick’s Day gifting. Make them just a day ahead. Pretzels can go stale pretty quickly after being opened. This is a salty sweet treat perfect for snacking as well.
Making these St. Patrick’s Day pretzels is simple with a few ingredients. You’ll need green candy melts, white chocolate wafer melts, rainbow sprinkles, glitter pearl sprinkles, and pretzel rods. I also used white pearl sprinkles as well.
Melt the white chocolate wafers and the green candy melts as directed on the package. Scoop melted chocolate or candy melts over the end of each pretzel. It helps to roll the pretzel to coat then tap lightly to shake off excess.
After dipping the pretzels set them on parchment paper. Immediately before the pretzel rods dry add sprinkles. Add rainbow and glitter green pearl sprinkle to the white dipped pretzel rods.
Add white pearl sprinkles to the green candy melt dipped pretzel rods. Let dry before serving. Serve them on a white plate or in a mason jar with ribbon tied on. Great to add to a St. Patrick’s Day charcuterie board.
Tips and Tricks
Brands do vary but I prefer sweet tooth fairy and Ghirardelli’s. I use defrost mode with the directions which is also known as 50 percent power.
STORING PRETZEL RODS
It’s best to place these dipped pretzels into a plastic ziplock bag or into a container that can be sealed. This will keep the pretzels fresh longer. I usually make the pretzel dipped rods a day before or the day of that I plan to serve them.
These pretzels can be dipped in so many colors. Make pretzels for New Year’s Eve, Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day and even Easter pretzel rods. So many ways to switch the sticks up for holidays or parties.
Pop these St. Patrick’s Day pretzel rods onto a charcuterie board. It could be a dessert board with other cookies and sweets. However, these rainbow pretzel rods would also accompany a rainbow charcuterie board as well.
St. Patrick’s Day pretzels are great for holiday gifting, class parties, and charcuterie boards. Fun to make with the kids as well for just a delicious treat. Check out a few more pretzel rod treats below.
Dipped Pretzel Rods:
St. Patrick’s Day Pretzel Rods
- 9 Snyder’s pretzel rods
- 6 oz green candy melts
- 6 oz Ghirardelli’s white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon green pearl glitter sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon white pearl sprinkles
- Melt the green candy melts and white chocolate wafers as directed on the package. Using a spoon scoop candy melts over the top of one end of the pretzels.
- Roll as you are scooping then tap lightly to get the excess candy melts off the pretzel. Place on parchment paper.
- Before the candy melts dry add the white pearl sprinkles to the green pretzels. Add the rainbow sprinkles to the white pretzel rods. Lastly add the green pearl glitter sprinkles to the white pretzel rods.
- Let dry and serve!