Snowman Rice Krispies treats are super fun for kids and adults alike. Make them for the holidays to give as gifts. Great for holiday parties as a seasonal snack.
These little snowman are fun for kids to make for school parties or winter fun. Takes just a few ingredients like mini M&M’s, rice krispies, sour straws, Ghirardelli’s melting wafers, candy melts, and marshmallows.
Firstly make the rice krispies treats with melted butter and marshmallows in a pan. Then add the rice krispies cereal to the mix. Mix well and let dry for 30 minutes.
Secondly one the rice krispies have set for 30 minutes then take and roll six large balls and six small balls. Place the small balls on top of the large balls. Now we have the base to our snowman.
Thirdly it’s time to decorate the snowman. Press in two brown mini M&M’s for the eyes. Next press on a orange mini M&M for the nose.
Place red and green mini M&M’s for the buttons on the belly. Wrap a sour straw around the neck. To keep in place use a tooth pick. Just remove the tooth pick before letting littles one eat them.
Lastly place Ghriradelli’s chocolate melting wafers on top with a little candy melt to secure the hats. Then using more green candy melts add a marshmallow to the top of the melting wafer.
Let the top hat dry then the snowman rice krisipies treats are ready to be served. These snowman are best served the same day for freshness.
The snowman krisipies are really fun for kids and adults alike. Great for a Christmas treat or just winter fun after the holidays. Cute to gift or use for bake sales.
Cute Christmas Recipes:
Snowman Rice Krispies Treats
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 orange mini M&M’s
- 6 red mini M&M’s
- 6 green mini M&M’s
- 12 brown mini M&M’s
- 6 strawberry sour straws
- 6 Ghirardelli’s melting wafers un-melted
- 6 mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup candy melts green
- Melt butter on low then add in five and a half cups miniature marshmallows. Stir often until fully melted.
- Stir in rice krispies until well incorporated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour out rice krispies mixture onto the parchment paper. Press down with a spatula. Let dry 30 minutes.
- Take the krispies and roll them into 6 large balls and 6 small balls. Place the small ball on top of the large ball.
- Press the brown M&M's in for eyes, orange M&M's for the nose, and red and green M&M's for the buttons. Wrap the sour straw around the neck. Secure in back with a toothpick.
- Glue the Ghirardelli wafer onto the snowman's head with melted chocolate. Top the wafer with a marshmallow with melted chocolate. Let dry.