Shark beach jello shots are fun for the entire family. Make them with or without alcohol to share while watching Shark Week. These shark shots are also great for birthday parties and Jaws outdoor movie gatherings.
I just love the idea of throwing a shark party with an outdoor projector. Play the movie Jaws and serve all kinds of fun shark goodies. Like shark ice cream, shark Frappuccino’s, and these shark beach jello shots. How fun would that be!
Could also stream the Shark Week episodes in the backyard and have a picnic as well. It would be a good way to learn about sharks and make it fun with the family. I love the education of sea life. It’s so important.
Shark Jello Shot Tips and Tricks:
First a few tips on how to make these jello shots. I bought the blue shark gummies on amazon as these are larger gummies. Second make sure to let the jello cool a little before adding it to the cups with the sharks so it doesn’t melt their tails off.
These set up pretty fast in the fridge. The jello shots will set within 4 to 6 hours. Although I like to let them full set overnight for the best results. For the graham crackers use regular or gluten free to make the sand on top.
These are really great for shark birthday parties if you leave out the alcohol. The shark shots are brilliant for any pool side party. Overall, the shark jello shots are simple to make and that’s what make them so much fun!
These can be used for shark week party if you want to have people over and stream shark week on Discovery Plus. We love having Discovery Plus to watch all of shark week and the shows I like. For instance, like Deadliest Catch and Bloodlines.
Hope you enjoy this fun recipe for all your shark week needs. Check out some other jello shot recipes below!
Fun Jello Shot Recipes:
- Strawberry Champagne Jello Shots
- Michael Myers Jello Shots
- Mardi Gras Jello Shots
- St. Patrick’s Day Bailey’s Jello Shots
- Blue Shark Gummies
- 3 oz box berry blue jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 graham crackers; crushed
- Boil one cup water. Mix together one cup hot water with jello package. Whisk well.
- Add one cup cold water to bowl and then pour in jello mixture. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place gummy sharks into each jello shot cup. Pour in jello to the rim. Place on tray and put into the fridge for four hours or until set. 24 hours overnight is best for them to set fully.
- Crush graham crackers in a zip lock bag and add to the tops for sand when ready to serve.
- See notes for making these with alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
If making them with alcohol then make the 1 cup cold water be 1/2 cup cold water 1/2 cup alcohol like rum.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/