This Easter candy charcuterie board is a simple candy board to serve up on Easter Sunday. Fun Easter candy like Peeps bunnies and chicks, Cadbury’s mini eggs, and Easter M&M’s candies grace this colorful board.
This is such a fun way to make a charcuterie board for Easter. Great for kids to help arrange the sweets onto the egg shaped board. This egg shaped board was found in the bullseye section at Target.
Start by placing the small round bowls onto the egg shaped board. This is good to hold any loose candy. On the board we have Peeps bunnies, Peeps chicks, Easter M&M’s, and Cadbury’s mini eggs.
Secondly, place the edible grass onto the board then top with Peeps chicks. Place a few Hershey’s Easter candy coated chocolate eggs in the grass around the chicks.
Lastly, add the Easter marshmallows onto the board. Place Easter snickers in between in the blank spaces. Add a few Peeps bunnies to the top fill space as well.
This Easter candy charcuterie board is definitely adorable for serving on Easter Sunday. Easy to put this charcuterie board together in just minutes. I add to the bowls first then just fill the egg board in as I go.
So easy even little kids can help with this Easter board. Can easily be made a day ahead but just cover with plastic wrap so the Peeps marshmallow candies don’t get stiff.
Add all kinds of different Easter candy to this charcuterie board. The sky really is the limit. Easter Twix or Reese’s pieces for a pop of orange. Use this same idea to make other holiday candy boards.
Enjoy this candy board for the holidays with family and friends. Make a easy dessert board without having to bake anything. That is what I love about making candy or dessert boards.
Easter Candy Charcuterie Board
- 10 mini Easter Snickers
- 1/2 cup Easter M&M’s chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Easter royal dark chocolate mini eggs
- 14 Hershey’s Easter candy coated chocolate eggs
- 1/4 cup jet puffed bunny marshmallows
- 3 Peeps bunnies marshmallow pink, yellow, blue
- 2 Peeps chicks marshmallows yellow, purple
- Pink edible Easter grass
- Green edible Easter grass
- Pull some of the edible grass and place each rolled onto different parts of the egg board. Add a chick and some Hershey's eggs on top of the nests.
- Using small bowls add Easter M&M's and Cadbury Easter eggs to the bowls. Place them onto the board.
- Place marshmallow bunny Peeps at the top of the board. Fill open areas with Easter snickers and jet puffed bunnies marshmallows.