Deviled eggs dip is perfect for Easter Sunday. Made with hardboiled eggs, cream cheese, and paprika. Use leftover Easter eggs to make this tasty dip.
This egg dip is so easy to make. Perfect for using those colored leftover Easter eggs. I used some of the eggs in this dip and some I pickled for my son.
I serve this Deviled Eggs Dip up with triscuit crackers. However, ritz crackers, club crackers, or even a gluten free cracker will work.
To serve four people you need just six hard boiled eggs. If you want to double the recipe to serve more people just simply double the ingredients. It’s an easy dip recipe.
This egg dip is great for Easter Sunday. Use the eggs you colored the night before to make a wonderful dip to serve as an appetizer. Great way to use those eggs.
Just dice up the eggs and mix with cream cheese, garlic, mayo and eggs. Whip with a hand mixer. This helps break down the eggs and incorporate the ingredients well.
Once blended stir in salt, pepper, and dill. Pour into a bowl and top with more dill, paprika, and spring onions. Serve this up cold. I keep the deviled dip in the fridge until ready to serve.
This dip recipe can be made a day ahead of your event as well. Just make it and place it in the fridge to serve up when ready. I like it for smaller gatherings.
However, a large amount can be made and served up at a party or potluck. Check out our other Easter recipes below as well. We hope this dip is a hit at your next party!
- 6 hard boiled eggs; peeled
- 4 oz. cream cheese; half package
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic; minced
- 1 teaspoon dill; more for topping
- 1 teaspoon paprika; for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion; chopped chives for topping
- In a medium bowl, add in chopped hard boiled eggs. Add in half a package of cream cheese and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Add in minced garlic, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well with a hand mixer until the eggs are broke down well. I use a higher speed and mix very well.
- Place dip in a serving bowl. Top with dill, paprika, and chives. Serve with triscuts or other crackers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 320mgSodium: 490mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/