When making my London Fog Latte at home it’s important to have the right fridge and fridge space. A refrigerator that comes with 3 gallon door bins and two humidity controlled compartments to provide ample space for storing items is key!
This post is sponsored by Best Buy and all opinions are my own. #ad
London fog’s are one of my favorite latte’s to make at home. The internal water dispenser in the Bosch Counter Depth refrigerator with replacement filter; delivers filtered water with one touch. Great for making lattes with my espresso machine.
First, the earl grey tea is brewed in the coffee system and place into the cup. Two shots of espresso is brewed in an espresso machine and poured into the tea. I add one pump of vanilla. Froth the milk and top off the latte.
Energy Saving LED:
With LED interior lighting: Bright lights to illuminate interior. This refrigerator is on my to get list! I love a fridge that helps to save energy.
The doors are perfect for cold brew storage. Below is a few more reason’s that this fridge is on my to get list.
The Bosch Refrigerator
- The revolutionary FarmFresh System™ combines four innovative technologies to keep your food fresh up to 3x longer, for less food wasted.
- The Bosch UltraClarityPro™ water filter reduces >99.9% of sediment found in your water, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
- Organize your fridge in new ways. FlexBar™ creates extra space in your refrigerator – it’s the perfect home for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more.
- True counter-depth refrigeration, this freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the counter top, features hidden hinges, and discreet tucked away feet, all to give you a true built-in look and feel.
- Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
- Master your day, in your own way, with Home Connect™. The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics. Wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience.
Many don’t think about just how important your refrigerator is in your every day routine. We currently have a small fridge with barely any room for even milk. We have to shop every few days.
*Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels. *As compared to a Bosch refrigerator without FarmFresh System™. Results may vary among different foods.
That way I can enjoy lattes like this London Fog Latte. We are working on the perfect coffee station too for guests. The kitchen for me is all about entertaining. What is it for you?
- 2 tablespoons vanilla simple syrup
- 2 shots of espresso (2 ounces)
- 2 shots of earl grey tea (4 ounces)
- milk frothed (2 ounces)
- Place vanilla simple syrup in tall cup. Brew earl gray tea. Pour into cup over vanilla.
- Brew espresso Add one shot of espresso and froth milk. Top with milk and froth. Serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 788Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 167gFiber: 0gSugar: 153gProtein: 9g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/