I have a love for the summer season when it’s not super hot. Like the beach side summer season. Where you can run and jump in the ocean minus all the shark week jabber. When everything is flamingos, coconuts, and pretty pineapple. cupcakes
That seems to be the season my daughter thrives in. Trust me we have more flamingo and pineapples items coming. You know summer is just really getting started here so honestly I am not even ready to think back to school. Though I can think of how super cute this little Pretty Pineapple Cupcakes are!
These would be so cute at a luau party or Hawaiian themed anything. Or even a Moana party! Which I think is all too adorable. I could serious binge watch that movie over and over. Someone just come out with a adult size Te Fiti necklace already. I need one and so does my daughter.
Speaking of Disney my daughter is at Disney World for her first time right now without me. It’s kind of a bummer but I am so glad she got to go for a little senior trip with her best friend and their family.
My husband and I are planning a trip to take in the next couple of weeks. This is when the blog is going to have so many new travel posts! I seriously cannot wait to share them with you.
How fun is that! I won’t let out any secrets but lets just say I see beaches in our horizon! I feel like a pirate! Rum here I come 🙂 It will be fun to bring back all kinds of pretty scenery pictures for you all to enjoy. Stories of fun and mishabs. You know all the fun that goes along with a trip.
So make these poolside in the mean time and watch for all this really cool stuff coming to the blog soon. Trust me don’t blink you might miss it 🙂
- 1 box of cake mix (we used Pineapple Upside Down Cake!)
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- White Icing (we dyed it yellow with food coloring)
- Green Twizzlers
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
- Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray if you choose not to use cupcake liners. Otherwise, put down cupcake liners first.
- Pour cupcake mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the cupcake mix into the cupcake pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cupcakes cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, cut your green twizzlers in half for the pineapple's stem.
- Scoop the white icing into a large mixing bowl. Add a few drop of yellow dye and mix until you get the desire color of yellow you want! Then, transfer your icing to a ziploc bag or a Wilton icing bag. I used a Wilton Tip 1M to pipe on the frosting on top of the cupcake.
- Frost each cupcake with the yellow icing. On the top of the cupcake, insert 3 cut Twizzlers.
- - Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 342mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
For more on our nutrition disclaimer https://mooshujenne.com/nutrition-disclaimer/